Ananday Cork Mat
Our bestselling Cork Yoga Mat. Made from renewable cork + natural tree rubber. 100% biodegradable, including the packaging. Trees planted for every piece. Carbon neutral + planet kind. Designed to support your body and our planet.
Because there's no layer of separation between you and your mat. What are you really practicing on? No PVC, no PER, no TPE, no toxic plastic cocktails here.
"Perfect Grip! Best Mat! I have been practicing yoga for almost 15 years, have tried Manduka, Liforme, Jade, and the Ananday is my favorite. I love that it is sustainable. Definitely recommend!" — Maria
"Best. Mat. Ever. Totally non-slip for sweaty hot yoga, supports sensitive knees (I often have to use a blanket for the knees, but not with this mat), great thickness, beautiful, well-made, biodegradable... I've tried so many mats, and this one is undoubtedly my favorite. Love at first use. Using these mats for the rest of my life!" — Anton"Finally, a yoga mat where my hands don't slip! I've had a hard time finding a yoga mat where my sweaty hands don't slide but this cork yoga mat did the trick!" — Nik
- 72" x 24" x 4mm | 6.4 lbs
- renewable cork + natural tree rubber
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- non-slip and sweat resistant
- unmatched comfort + support to keep joints happy and healthy
- antimicrobial — goodbye funky smells
- reversible — flip to the rubber side for extra traction
- 100% biodegradable (including the packaging — learn how we pack)
- 10 trees planted for every mat
- carbon neutral + planet kind
*traction tip — spray water around hands and feet before practice for extra grip
*advanced tip — if you're practicing inversions like forearm stands and handstands and want to maximize traction, flip the mat over
- Cork releases an organic grip-enhancing substance when wet so it gets even more grippy with sweat — no towel necessary!
- It's made from tree bark, which forms to protect trees, so is naturally antimicrobial, removing bacteria, odors and other funky stuff. Earthy and freshhh day in, day out!
- Cork is one of the most earth-friendly materials out there. No trees are cut down during harvest. The bark is collected entirely by hand every 9 years and regenerates itself. Cork oak trees can live up to 200 years and a harvested cork oak tree absorbs up to 5x more CO2 than one that isn’t cultivated. Cork trees support some of the world’s most biodiverse forests.
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- Roll your mat up loosely, careful to not fold or crease
- Thanks to the antimicrobial properties of cork, this mat naturally prevents the spread of bacteria (and funky smells!)
- To clean, simply spray with a natural yoga mat cleaner and lay or hang flat to dry
- Cleaning recommended 1x weekly, more frequently with heated classes (this helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat feeling fresh)
- With extensive use, surface cracking will occur — this is purely visual and doesn't affect the feel or durability of the mat
- This mat will decompose over (a long period of) time; to extend its life, avoid direct sunlight
End of life
- Cork and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable
- If and when you're ready to part with your mat, consider donation or drop it off at a recycling center
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
We give a damn about the environment, our workers and you.
Nightswim is a reverence to our planet and all its beautiful beings. In expressing via fashion, we strive to protect the environment, empower our community of women and care for our workers. With a commitment to create mindfully and produce responsibly, we deliver collections founded in social and environmental good. We hope you align with our values and the labor practices that make Nightswim — a leisure lifestyle brand. A promise to reshape the way we look at fashion begins here. Follow our journey…
how to make a return
To return an item(s) that is eligible for return (see guidelines below), please click here and follow the prompts. Refunds will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
Items eligible for return
We accept returns on item(s) in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations for a full refund (minus shipping costs). All item(s) being returned must also be accompanied by original packaging.
Items not eligible for return
Any item(s) marked final sale are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange. If you send back an item marked Final Sale we will not process this return, once it is received to our warehouse it will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you would like to exchange something for a different size or color, please click here to return the original item(s) for a full refund (minus shipping costs) and place a new order.
Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.