Ananday Travel Mat
"The best travel mat I’ve found. The travel mat is perfectly textured for practice and simply feels natural. Can fold and fit in a suitcase, and is the perfect thickness for handstands." — Benjamin Sears, international yoga teacher & founder of Lux Yoga
Our newest addition — a lightweight yet supportive, uber portable (foldable!), non-slip, all natural Travel Yoga Mat.
This mat has been over 2 years in the making. Designing, testing and re-testing — in vinyasa classes, ashtanga, hot yoga, yin, pilates, high intensity workouts, and gentle flows, and everything in between — on the road, and at home in quarantine. And let me just tell you, this mat is magic.
The unique interwoven jute adds a layer of support and incredible traction (no slipping anywhere on this mat!) and prevents the natural tree rubber from crumbling.
- 72" x 24" x 2mm | 2.5 lbs
- renewable jute + natural tree rubber
- natural, non-toxic, plastic-free
- interwoven jute for superior grip + durability
- non-slip and sweat resistant
- foldable for ultimate portability
- 100% biodegradable (including the packaging — learn how we pack)
- 10 trees planted for every mat
- carbon neutral + planet kind
Why jute and natural tree rubber?
- Natural tree rubber is a renewable resource, tapped from a single tree over a span of 30-40 years.
- Rubber trees capture, store, and reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.
- Jute is one of the world's most eco-friendly fabrics. It returns nutrients to the soil and doesn't require any chemical fertilizers/pesticides to grow — only water and sunshine!
- Practicing on materials from the earth is grounding. Our hands and feet have marma points or energy pathways. Practicing barefoot (and barehand) connects us with the planet's subtle energy. Grounding balances biological rhythms, calms the nervous system, and helps our body heal. It's nature doing its thing. Yes please.
- To store, roll loosely or fold.
- To clean, spray with a gentle mat cleaner. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Clean your mat weekly, or as needed.
End of life
- Jute and tree rubber are 100% biodegradable.
- When you're ready to part ways with your mat, donate to an organization or your local recycling center.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
We give a damn about the environment, our workers and you.
Nightswim is a reverence to our planet and all its beautiful beings. In expressing via fashion, we strive to protect the environment, empower our community of women and care for our workers. With a commitment to create mindfully and produce responsibly, we deliver collections founded in social and environmental good. We hope you align with our values and the labor practices that make Nightswim — a leisure lifestyle brand. A promise to reshape the way we look at fashion begins here. Follow our journey…
how to make a return
To return an item(s) that is eligible for return (see guidelines below), please click here and follow the prompts. Refunds will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
Items eligible for return
We accept returns on item(s) in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations for a full refund (minus shipping costs). All item(s) being returned must also be accompanied by original packaging.
Items not eligible for return
Any item(s) marked final sale are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange. If you send back an item marked Final Sale we will not process this return, once it is received to our warehouse it will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you would like to exchange something for a different size or color, please click here to return the original item(s) for a full refund (minus shipping costs) and place a new order.
Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.