Cotton Alignment Strap
A natural assist—no synthetics, no dyes, no plastic, no extra.
Safely deepen postures without compromising alignment.
Yoga is about unblocking our energy and our potential. A strap helps make new postures (((safely))) accessible while keeping alignment.
Alignment + breath are key in yoga. You've probably experienced this—forcing a pose actually closes up our body because it intuitively feels unsafe and muscles contract. Yet gently moving into an asana with ease and grace is a completely different experience. When we combine breath with awareness, and use tools like a yoga strap for support, we allow our body to open in new ways.
Not sure how to use a strap? Check out our FREE Block & Strap eBook →
1 strap = 1 tree planted.
- 6' | 0.3 lbs
- 100% unbleached cotton. No toxic dyes, no synthetics, no junk. Our Ananday yoga strap is free of harmful dyes and chemicals found in conventional yoga straps. The cotton strap is biodegradable and metal rings are recyclable. No plastic is used in production or packaging.
- Adjustable. Perfect size for a wide range of movements without leaving a trail of unused strap in the way. D-ring buckles can be securely adjusted to different postures and alignments. Fold the loose end back on itself and tighten to your desired loop size.
- Secure and non-slip even in the most sweaty and challenging postures. Increase flexibility, deepen stretches, assist with hard-to-reach poses, enhance warm ups, strengthen and tone, and add challenge to workouts.
- Fold up or roll up. You can even use the strap as a mat sling.
Why use a strap?
- (Safely) increase flexibility — expand your mobility in hard-to-reach poses
- Improve alignment — use a strap to move into new spaces while keeping a stable foundation
- Strengthen and tone with resistance
- Wash with you regular laundry, or hand wash, anytime your strap needs a little freshening up.
- Delicate cycle and natural detergent recommended. Air dry.
End of life
- Cotton is compostable, metal parts are recyclable.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
We give a damn about the environment, our workers and you.
Nightswim is a reverence to our planet and all its beautiful beings. In expressing via fashion, we strive to protect the environment, empower our community of women and care for our workers. With a commitment to create mindfully and produce responsibly, we deliver collections founded in social and environmental good. We hope you align with our values and the labor practices that make Nightswim — a leisure lifestyle brand. A promise to reshape the way we look at fashion begins here. Follow our journey…
how to make a return
To return an item(s) that is eligible for return (see guidelines below), please click here and follow the prompts. Refunds will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
Items eligible for return
We accept returns on item(s) in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations for a full refund (minus shipping costs). All item(s) being returned must also be accompanied by original packaging.
Items not eligible for return
Any item(s) marked final sale are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange. If you send back an item marked Final Sale we will not process this return, once it is received to our warehouse it will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you would like to exchange something for a different size or color, please click here to return the original item(s) for a full refund (minus shipping costs) and place a new order.
Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.