Cruz Flare Pant
This piece is available for preorder only and will ship to your door in 6-8 weeks.
Pieces purchased via preorder help maintain a healthy and sustainable production stream — one that listens to demand and doesn’t force consumption. This piece is not produced in high-volume, and mass inventory does not sit in a warehouse waiting to creep into your closet.
Our marketing tactics aren't meant to trick consumers to buy, buy, buy. Instead, each piece you purchase is carefully created just for you and your individual desire. This way the cutting and sewing of your Nightswim preorder piece doesn’t contribute to waste and respects the environment.
Have you heard that the cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek?
- Terry flared pants with elastic waistband and woven accent bell cuffs
- Soft and breathable woven fabric made of 100% rayon from regenerated cellulose natural fibers.
- Plush fabric made with 84% organic cotton and 16% polyester reprieve — a fiber produced from raw materials obtained from post-consumer, recycled products.
- Dyed with AZO-free compounds to reduce the skin’s exposure to harming carcinogens and minimize toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Responsibly made in the piñata district of downtown Los Angeles
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches
- Raw edge of this piece ages with you — wear and tear naturally adds an intentional distressed effect. Treat it with care.
We give a damn about the environment, our workers and you.
Nightswim is a reverence to our planet and people...a nod to the place we call home. It’s the result of over 2 years of research, testing, developing and strategizing how to apply principles of eco and ethical designs to bring you a collection that cares about the environment as much as we care about you. A whole lotta love and labor went into this project with the initiative to reshape the way we look at fashion. Our promise to make things right, begins here.
how to make a return
To return an item(s) that is eligible for return (see guidelines below), please click here and follow the prompts. Refunds will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
Items eligible for return
We accept returns on item(s) in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations for a full refund (minus shipping costs). All item(s) being returned must also be accompanied by original packaging.
Items not eligible for return
Any item(s) marked final sale are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange. If you send back an item marked Final Sale we will not process this return, once it is received to our warehouse it will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you would like to exchange something for a different size or color, please click here to return the original item(s) for a full refund (minus shipping costs) and place a new order.
Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.