Crystal Third Eye Pillow
Ready. set. relax and reset.
Our eye pillows are hand-made in Brooklyn and filled with locally-sourced herbs and crystals to soothe and relax. Each eye pillow is one-of-a-kind and contains Amethyst crystals to clear negative energy.
Close your eyes and breathe deep.
1 pillow = 1 tree planted.
- From the earth. Unbleached cotton casing filled with soothing herbs and crystals.
Hand-made and hand-dyed in Brooklyn by a Reiki Master. She created these pillows for her own clients to support relaxation and meditation.
- Filling is made from 100% raw flaxseeds farmed in the U.S. and Amethyst crystals. Choose unscented, dried lavender, or eucalyptus.
- One-of-a-kind. Each eye pillow is dyed with non-toxic indigo to reflect the third eye chakra. No two pillows are the same.
- Healing. Each crystal is cleansed with Selenite and charged with Reiki. Amethyst carries a high frequency that protects our energy field. Created to purify and clear negative energy as you ease into relaxation, meditation, or sleep.
How to use
- Use warm — place over eyes as is, or warm in microwave for 30-second intervals (careful to not burn the flaxseeds or yourself!)
- Use cold — place in jar or ziplock and freeze to use as a cold pack. Good for puffiness, bruises, headaches or migraines.
- To clean your pillow spot clean with slightly damp or dry brush and let air dry. But DON'T get flaxseeds wet! As this can cause mold.
- If using regularly for yoga/meditation, it's a good practice cleanse your pillow energetically with sage or your favorite smudging herb.
End of life
- Exterior is 100% cotton and biodegradable. Inner filling is 100% compostable.
- Amethyst crystals can be re-purposed (plants love them!) or returned to the earth.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.
We give a damn about the environment, our workers and you.
Nightswim is a reverence to our planet and all its beautiful beings. In expressing via fashion, we strive to protect the environment, empower our community of women and care for our workers. With a commitment to create mindfully and produce responsibly, we deliver collections founded in social and environmental good. We hope you align with our values and the labor practices that make Nightswim — a leisure lifestyle brand. A promise to reshape the way we look at fashion begins here. Follow our journey…
how to make a return
To return an item(s) that is eligible for return (see guidelines below), please click here and follow the prompts. Refunds will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
Items eligible for return
We accept returns on item(s) in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations for a full refund (minus shipping costs). All item(s) being returned must also be accompanied by original packaging.
Items not eligible for return
Any item(s) marked final sale are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange. If you send back an item marked Final Sale we will not process this return, once it is received to our warehouse it will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you would like to exchange something for a different size or color, please click here to return the original item(s) for a full refund (minus shipping costs) and place a new order.
Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.