Imagine you're a starfish living at the bottom of the Culebra sea gazing to stardust, beyond anything you've known.
- Two-sided sand-resistant quick-dry multipurpose manta
- Mahogany rose fabric for drying made with 84% organic cotton and 16% polyester reprieve — a fiber produced from raw materials obtained from post-consumer, recycled products.
- Printed woven fabric made of 100% rayon from regenerated cellulose natural fibers. Digitally printed to conserve water and reduce toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Responsibly made in the piñata district of downtown Los Angeles
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches
We give a damn about the environment, our workers and you.
Nightswim is a reverence to our planet and people...a nod to the place we call home. It’s the result of over 2 years of research, testing, developing and strategizing how to apply principles of eco and ethical designs to bring you a collection that cares about the environment as much as we care about you. A whole lotta love and labor went into this project with the initiative to reshape the way we look at fashion. Our promise to make things right, begins here.
how to make a return
To return an item(s) that is eligible for return (see guidelines below), please click here and follow the prompts. Refunds will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.
Items eligible for return
We accept returns on item(s) in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations for a full refund (minus shipping costs). All item(s) being returned must also be accompanied by original packaging.
Items not eligible for return
Any item(s) marked final sale are not eligible for refunds, store credit or exchange. If you send back an item marked Final Sale we will not process this return, once it is received to our warehouse it will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you would like to exchange something for a different size or color, please click here to return the original item(s) for a full refund (minus shipping costs) and place a new order.
Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.